This (Multiple Choice Questions-2) is based on the basic knowledge of physics. After this quiz, you will be able to attempt any exam of basic level physics. You can check to yourself before clicking on show answer button. Let's start!
1. The unit of work is?
NA (Not Applicable)
2. The light year (ly) is unit of
3. Which of the following is not a unit of time?
Light year is a unit of distance.
4. What of the following is the unit of pressure?
5. Which of the following is a scalar quantity?
Energy is a scalar quantity.
6. Which of the following is a vector quantity?
All, except of this, are scalar quantity.
7. Rocket works on the principle of
8. Weight of 1 kg mass is
9. When a ship comes in a sea from the river by moving then level of ship will
When a ship comes in a sea from the river by moving then ship's level will slight above as before due to more concentration of sea water than river's water.
10. The drop of rain has spherical shape due to
The drop of rain has spherical shape due to surface tension.
11. What is the unit of viscosity?
12. Which scientist is related to buoyancy force?
13. Which of the following is a nature of sound wave?
Sound wave is a longitudinal wave.
14. The range of audible wave in sound waves is
15. The speed of sound wave will be more
The speed of sound wave is more in solid material.
16. SONAR is used by
SONAR is stands for SOund Navigation And Ranging which is used by navy.
17. Which of the following is the temperature of human body at kelvin scale
18. Sound wave generate echo due to
Sound wave generates echo due to reflection.
19. Which of the following is equivalence temperature at Fahrenheit scale
20. What is the temperature of human body?
21. Light is a
Light is a transverse wave.
22. Entropy is related with
23. The spectrum of black body radiation is
24. Enthalpy is define as
25. The internal energy of system is
Post a Comment